Rise to the challenge!
We are based in the region of Washington, DC; Maryland; and Virginia.
Join us, or connect with a local mask making group near you.
Pledge to make 10 to 100 masks or caps for frontline workers.
How to Participate
- Start here by signing up.
- Then download the patterns you want to try. Use our knowledge base.
- Gather some heavy, tightly woven, new, 100% cotton fabric. Start sewing!
- Ask questions and join the community via our Facebook page.
- When you are done, let us know you are ready donate.
- Take your masks to a collection site or mail them to us.
- We will organize, bundle, and deliver them to frontline heroes in need.
- (Some craftivists do personal projects, add masks to our tally, and then deliver themselves to friends, family, and others in need.)
We appreciate everyone who makes even one mask!
Every face mask helps in the fight against COVID-19.
Join Our Volunteer Network
As the situation changes locally, we’ll let you know about new projects and needs.
Questions? Please email us at: email@example.com