We have received your sign-up form.
These are the next steps.
How to Participate
- Download the patterns you want to try. We really appreciate if you use our patterns, although we have accepted other designs because the need for any mask was so great.
- Use our knowledge base. Learn more!
- Gather some heavy, tightly woven, new, 100% cotton fabric.
- Start sewing!
- Ask questions. If you need to email us, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Another great place to connect with your new community is our Facebook page.
- When you are done, let us know you are ready donate.
- Take your masks, caps, or other items to an MMC collection site. (Instructions will be provided). Or, you can mail them to us at 4909 16th Road N, Arlington, VA 22207
- We will organize, bundle, and deliver your items to frontline heroes in need.
- (Some craftivists also do personal projects, add masks to our tally, and then deliver themselves to friends, family, and others in need. We want to know about what you do and measure the positive impact!)
We appreciate everyone who makes even one mask!
Every face mask helps in the fight against COVID-19.
As the situation changes, we’ll let you know about new projects and needs.